Search:

Monday, September 14, 2009

A Murder

“I WANT to murder my wife. I don’t hate her; she is
too good to be hated by anyone. Being a mystery writer myself I have always thought that it would evidently be the perfect crime but it had always eluded me until now. I want to kill her to prove that it is possible. It would be
solved, I believe but...”
The maid discovered the kitchen knife tainted in blood lying on the floor. What was more horrific to her was that the person sitting right next to the dead body had blood smeared all over. She recognised the person... She screamed. “I have killed my husband,”
confessed Madhabi. The maid’s statement was more than proof of the murder.
The judge was much too horrified to have read the diary and the gruesome methods depicted in it to plan the murder. The handwritings in the diary were confirmed
to be of Subrata’s, her husband. Madhabi was released by the court as the ruling was done in her favour. She confessed to have killed in self-defence.
“I told you it was impossible for anyone find out any
mismatch to the handwritings of the diary. It was done by an expert so don’t worry. I love you, Mads.”
“I love you too, baby,” exclaimed Madhabi. “I want to murder my wife. I don’t hate her, she is too good to be hated by anyone. Being a mystery writer myself I have always thought what would evi
dently be the perfect crime but it had always eluded me until now. I want to kill her to prove that it is possible. It would be solved, I believe but the only absolute crime that exists is not the one that remains unsolved but the one which is solved with the wrong culprit.”